Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Dear Cop that almost killed us this morning....
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dear Cop that almost killed us this morning....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NO44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dear Cop that almost killed us this morning....
    Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 9:47am
SERIOUSLY??? YOU GET TO RIDE IN HOV AS A SINGLE RIDER AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO CUT ME OFF, NARROWLY MISSING MY CAR AND SENDING ME OFF THE ROAD??!!!!!!!

I know he won't be reading this because why would he EVEN care about the slug community selfish prick!

I am not bashing cops... but aren't they suppose to serve and PROTECT.... not ENDANGER????

My slugs and I could not believe him!

[:(!]

Nic
mycroftt View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mycroftt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 10:40am
When some idiot pulls a boneheaded move like that I usually yell "If you did that on the track I'd put you in the wall!" and just let it go. It isn't worth getting too worked up about. Venting is good! So is thinking about putting him in the wall.
NO44 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NO44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 1:33pm
quote:
Originally posted by mycroftt

When some idiot pulls a boneheaded move like that I usually yell "If you did that on the track I'd put you in the wall!" and just let it go. It isn't worth getting too worked up about. Venting is good! So is thinking about putting him in the wall.

Thanks! I will! [:D]

Nic
Pele View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 2:12pm
Look up how the PIT Maneuver works (Stands for Precision Immobilization Technique.)

If someone ever cuts you off and you react quickly, you can put it right back on them... This is of course only if they're trying to merge into you and they'd still hit you even if you slammed on the brakes.

-------------------------
Times to beat:
Horner Rd to/from Pentagon: 12 mins Without Slugs - 17 mins With slugs
Dale City exit to/from 3rd St Tunnel, D.C. 18 mins (No slugs - Holiday)
NO44 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NO44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 3:44pm
quote:
Originally posted by Pele

Look up how the PIT Maneuver works (Stands for Precision Immobilization Technique.)

If someone ever cuts you off and you react quickly, you can put it right back on them... This is of course only if they're trying to merge into you and they'd still hit you even if you slammed on the brakes.

-------------------------
Times to beat:
Horner Rd to/from Pentagon: 12 mins Without Slugs - 17 mins With slugs
Dale City exit to/from 3rd St Tunnel, D.C. 18 mins (No slugs - Holiday)

Yea I am familiar with the PIT maneuver LOL, but I love my Giantsmobile too much. [:D]

Nic
avparr View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avparr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 4:30pm
Something similar happened to me last year. I think the cop/detective/agent, whatever was following another car. When I changed lanes and seperated the two, the cop sped up and honestly cut me off and ran me off the road. I called *66 to report it, but I don't think anything more came of it.
mdog View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2011 at 11:07am
I had a somewhat similar experience when some LEO in his personal car tried to block me from passing him, repeatedly. Then he put his blue light and tried to run me of the road. I've ended up stopping, calling 911 and getting a state trooper. That LOE tried to raise some hell, but when I just pointed to the video recording device installed in my car and expressed my willingness to show recordings of his maneuvers if so required, along with my possible request for futher actions against him, all of the sudden he graciously decided to "let me go this time and not press charges".

Edit: fixed LOE -> LEO. Too much of contract reviews...
CarlSpangler View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarlSpangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2011 at 3:51pm
What is a LOE ??
avparr View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avparr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 5:05pm
I think he meant "LEO" Law Enforcement Officer
CarlSpangler View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarlSpangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2011 at 11:10am
I know - found it interesting his car is loaded with electronic monitoring equipment and has obvious disdain for cops or is a failed wannabe but in effort to use cop jargon can't get the acronym correct.
quote:
Originally posted by avparr

I think he meant "LEO" Law Enforcement Officer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic