Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dumfries to L'Enfant

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlugToLEnfant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dumfries to L'Enfant
    Posted: 26 Jun 2003 at 3:50pm
Got my second ticket for the meter today - ouch!![V]

Want to Slug into DC. Prefer going to LEnfant, but will do any Metro station like Pentagon. Don't need a ride every day, but am not sure how this works? I have looked at the website, but am still confused about what time people leave and go back. I am pretty flexible w/my sched., although I prefer getting to work early so I can leave early. If anyone knows the best times to be at Dumfries Rd or even Montclair if necessary, or somewhere else in Woodbridge to get to L'Enfant, I'd greatly appreciate any and all help.

Thanks,

--Colleen
cdatkins View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdatkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2003 at 9:31am
It's been my experience that the Dumfries Road (234) lot fills up by 6:45 AM. That might work best for you. Lots of drivers going downtown or to the Pentagon.
Katze View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2003 at 11:01am
We usually get to the 234 lot between 6:15 and 6:30am, when it rains. (good weather it's the motorcycle)

B.A.Randle
swichowski View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swichowski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2003 at 1:17pm
I always here drivers calling out for L'Enfant at Horner road about 6:45-7:15
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic