Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rider needed from Manassas to the City

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amnib Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rider needed from Manassas to the City
    Posted: 07 Jul 2003 at 6:46pm
Hi, I'm wondering if there is anyone that needs a ride from Manassas into the City. I need to be into work by 9am lastest but can come in as early as 8:30am. I know that there is a slug line from Starbucks but the few time that I've been there there doesn't seem to be anyone that needed to come into the city. Of course, I'm only guessing b/c I didn't see any signs.
Admin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2003 at 8:49am
Amnib,
Yeah, Starbucks never really developed into a full fledge slug line. It still has potential, but as you noticed, only those holding signs are slugs. Maybe in the future this area will start supporting slugs.
va View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote va Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2003 at 10:51am
Try the Portsmouth Commuter lot. Continue on 234 towards I-66, take a right at Portsmouth Drive, take a left into the lot behind the Toys R' Us shopping center. Go to the bus shelter. Bus picks up prior to 6:30, 7 , 8, and 9. (schedule on omniride.com) Manassas Mall also has an Omniride bus pickup. Good luck
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic