Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Proposed New Slug Line Locations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Slugging Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
dionyanneyitr View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dionyanneyitr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Slugging Help
    Posted: 13 Mar 2013 at 3:32pm
I am new to slugging but just found a new job a 675 North Randolph Street in Arlington (DARPA)and I live in Montclair by the firehouse. I could really use some help on how to get there via slugging or even the bus. I really appreciate any support you can provide me. Thanks so much!.....Donna
I work at FOB2, Arlington and live at Woodbridge, close to Montclair/Fire station. Another member is also looking for slug which is from Port Potomac area. This is a right time to car pool. Let me know.
NO44 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NO44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2013 at 12:31pm
quote:
Originally posted by DonnaF

I am new to slugging but just found a new job a 675 North Randolph Street in Arlington (DARPA)and I live in Montclair by the firehouse. I could really use some help on how to get there via slugging or even the bus. I really appreciate any support you can provide me. Thanks so much!.....Donna

I work in Alexandria, and live in Woodbridge, sometimes stay at my folks on the weekends in which case I pick up at 234 as they in Montclair... I just slug into DC, try to drop off at Independence or constitution and then turn right around ...no traffic going south...

Nic
rebelotter01 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebelotter01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2013 at 7:52am
I am new to Fairfax Va and live off Colchester road. Ive never slugger before. I want to slug to the Pentagon. Is there a slug line close by? Any advice would be appreciated.

Rebelotter
Dale H View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dale H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2012 at 7:28am
Looks like you might be able to slug to Rosslyn from either Horner Road or 234, then take the 38B bus to Ballston.

Dale H
VAwitch View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VAwitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2012 at 11:13am
quote:
Originally posted by DonnaF

If the Rosslyn/Ballston bus runs along that direction, that would get you up that way.

Looks like the Montclair bus would pick up near you, then you could switch to the Rosslyn/Ballston bus at the Pentagon.

Looking around this site - the "Montclair" slug line in the morning, meets by the firehouse, and goes to the Pentagon - where you could either grab a bus, or hop on the metro (I often had to slug from Pentagon or Rosslyn, to Ballston area).

Hope this helps a bit.
DonnaF View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnaF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 5:24pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic