Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Horner Road DC Slug Lines

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vabigblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Horner Road DC Slug Lines
    Posted: 17 Jul 2003 at 8:32am
I live in Lake Ridge basically between Horner Road and Tacketts Mill. Normally I slug from Tacketts Mill; however I could drive to Horner Road in about the same amount of time. While not checking how slugging to DC goes from Horner Road since the new portion opened, I would like to ask someone who knows, how and where are rides to DC coordinated? Are you dropped off in the same location on the return trip? Any information concerning DC slugging would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.[:p]
Mrs.KLB View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs.KLB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2003 at 9:45am
Rider's pickup at just below the bus stop when you come in off of Telegraph Road, you will see either a line of cars or a line of people.Coming back 95% will drop you at the second lot, and there are some that will only go to the first lot.

Mrs. B
CARP View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CARP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2003 at 2:34pm
I heard about this lot going to D.C. Does anyone know if this slug line or any others goes to LeEnfante Plaza?

Carp
swichowski View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swichowski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2003 at 9:14am
Yes it does go to LeEnfante Plaza
emancilla View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emancilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2003 at 2:28pm
Exactly!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic