Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Woodbridge - 18th Street AM & PM

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariah07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Woodbridge - 18th Street AM & PM
    Posted: 28 Nov 2012 at 11:28am
I will be starting a new job on 20th and K...are there any commuter lots that slug to 18th for the AM commute and can I also get a ride from 18th in the evenings back to the same lot?

I have been slugging since 1999 to Pentagon, 14th, and now Rosslyn but never 18th. Thanks for any help.

Woodbridge to 18th (AM)
18th to Woodbridge (PM)
mslisa627 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mslisa627 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2012 at 1:55pm
Which lot in woodbridge?

I work on near M&17. I just started this job. ysterday was my first day and I had the worst time ever trying to get home yesterday.. I use the 234 lot in Woodbridge

Alicia L. Owens
mariah07 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariah07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2012 at 2:32pm
Right now I park in Tacketts but that won't work for commuting into DC...I was thinking the Horner lot. There has to be a pick up somewhere on 18th or 19th but I can't find it listed on this site.
Slug4Life View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slug4Life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2012 at 2:59pm
for the evenings getting home, you want to take the 19th & I line. there is a potomac mill and horner rd line. its right by the CVS. hope this helps.

quote:
Originally posted by mariah07

Right now I park in Tacketts but that won't work for commuting into DC...I was thinking the Horner lot. There has to be a pick up somewhere on 18th or 19th but I can't find it listed on this site.

mariah07 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariah07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2012 at 3:36pm
Thank you! This helps a great deal!!!
mslisa627 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mslisa627 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2012 at 3:54pm
For the 19 & I location, is there a line to 234?

Alicia L. Owens
Slug4Life View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slug4Life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2012 at 3:28pm
Unfortunately it does not. Not enough popularity there.

quote:
Originally posted by mslisa627

For the 19 & I location, is there a line to 234?

Alicia L. Owens

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic