FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTyson's Corner Line?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
itrinityw View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itrinityw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2013 at 2:50pm
Starting in September I am looking to slug from 123 or Horner rd to the Deloitte Building right off of Westpark. What are good times in the morning?
gmay4 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmay4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2013 at 8:13am
quote:
Originally posted by gmay4

quote:
Originally posted by paulazel

All, my colleague and I are commuting to Tyson's. I pick her up from I95&123 Lot at 7:45am. We are looking for someone to join us so we can jump on HOV/Express Lines. We work at Deloitte Building right off of Westpark. We typically leave Tyson's by 5pm, say 4:45pm.
If you are interested please let me know. Thanks!

Hi!
New to this thing. Sorry.
I'll be starting at Deloitte on the 26th and was wondering if you've found anyone to slug with you guys??
Let me know! here's my email: gmay4@live.com

Thanks!
gmay4 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmay4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2013 at 8:11am
quote:
Originally posted by paulazel

All, my colleague and I are commuting to Tyson's. I pick her up from I95&123 Lot at 7:45am. We are looking for someone to join us so we can jump on HOV/Express Lines. We work at Deloitte Building right off of Westpark. We typically leave Tyson's by 5pm, say 4:45pm.

paulazel View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulazel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2013 at 10:36am
HOVPOSITIVE View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HOVPOSITIVE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2013 at 5:00pm
Is there anyone interested in slugging from Stafford (Mine Road or Lowes) or Montclair VDOT Lot to Tysons and back? I'm thinking Jones Branch but I am flexible.

John Cox
holleyday View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holleyday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2013 at 8:49am
Why can't we use the Tyson's Express Bus Stop map as pick up/drop off locations for sluggers? This will help drivers locate sluggers in addition if there are no more cars for the morning/evening sluggers can use the bus to get to their destination. I am interested in a Tysons line to/from Woodbridge / Tysons.

http://prtctransit.org/commuter-bus/schedules/tysonscorner-am-map.php

quote:
Originally posted by Atlantis.99

I occasionally go to Tysons in the morning and will try the 123 lot. I've got my ezflex ready to go. My biggest concern is having to do multiple drop offs and then getting caught up in the local traffic and losing back the time.

Suggestions for end points? Maybe the mall (big parking lot, safe to drop off).

On a side note .. I have taken the express lanes a couple of times each way, just not during core rush hour yet, and they are smooth rides, especially since there are no 18-wheelers to deal with. Best dollar i spent that day.

Slug-Recipes.Com

tgreen197 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgreen197 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 10:28am
I am interested in a line from Woodbridge to Tyson's Galleria area (PwC/Deloitte. Prefer Horner, but can work with the Tacketts 123 lot.

What are good times in the morning?

Tom Green
Crypea1 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crypea1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2013 at 4:25pm
quote:
Originally posted by HOVPOSITIVE

I live in Stafford and work in Tyson's everyday. I am interested in slugging to and from Jones Branch.

John Cox

I am driving on 1/11to Tyson's. are you interested in a ride from 17 or 610. Email me at crypea@aol.com.
Crypea1 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crypea1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2013 at 4:24pm
quote:
Originally posted by holleyday

quote:
Originally posted by luvlybird

I'm interested in a line to and from Tyson's. Let's make it happen

luvly

YES PLEASE!!! To and from Tyson's! We could do a pick up line in the afternoon by the Tyson's Connector bus stop(s).

I am driving on 1/11 to Tyson's. Are you interested in a ride from 17 or 610. Email me at crypea@aol.com
freddieworker View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddieworker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2013 at 7:38pm
I would like to ride to Freddie from Springfield.

Anyone else?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic