Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bob's morning commute- Advice needed!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bob's morning commute- Advice needed!
    Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 9:52am
I'm new to slugging and see that from Bob's one can drop off "Memorial Bridge area," "23rd St" or "State Department" as listed in various places on the website. However, no addresses or maps provided on the site. Anyone know the actual location, and also are these locations that I'll be able to find people willing to go to at Bob's?

Other suggestions appreciated, I work at GWU, so 20th and G.

Etiquette says we don't need to discuss drop off since it's preset, but it doesn't seem to be. I see 19 and F is an afternoon pickup location but that would be harder for me to drop off in morning, adn I'm not clear if morning and afternoon would help.

Thanks.
scottt View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 9:04am
If you work at 20th and G, then your best bet would be to take a ride going up 18th and get off at G st. You will also find people going up 20th, but they are rare.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic