Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Proposed New Slug Line Locations
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - PM Slug from Downtown DC to Herndon Monroe P& R
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PM Slug from Downtown DC to Herndon Monroe P& R

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
eugene_liu View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eugene_liu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PM Slug from Downtown DC to Herndon Monroe P& R
    Posted: 20 May 2015 at 4:08pm
I am also interested to be slugger between DC (20 St. & L St. NW) and Herndon at 7:30 - 8:30 AM and 4:30 - 5:30 PM. walking some blocks is not problem. contact me if you go. Thanks.
plank502 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plank502 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2015 at 4:39pm
I'm interested in the afternoon slug line. Anywhere by the metro, as long as I can get back to Herndon Monroe P&R.
psok80 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote psok80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2014 at 9:15am
I would be interested in an afternoon slug line at 19th and I. I would be a rider. I get off at 5pm and would take a few min to walk there and would be going to the Herndon Monroe lot.
CEK001 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CEK001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2014 at 12:44pm
I'm all for an afternoon slug line! Although I can pick up slugs and the 19th and I location sucks for me. I would have to totally fight DC traffic to get to that spot. I would recommend somewhere closer to a bridge out of DC (14th St/12th St and Indepenance to pick up 395/110/66) or in Roslyn.
amis View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2014 at 2:11pm
I am also interested in a PM line to Herndon-Monroe P&R. Why wasn't a PM line created in the first place? How are the AM riders supposed to get back?
LaNicole View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaNicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2013 at 12:02pm
I am new to slugging and haven't been able to find a PM slug line back to Herndon. I propose starting a new one at the current 19th & I slug line.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic