Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Springfield - L'Enfant options

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpringSlug2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Springfield - L'Enfant options
    Posted: 26 Mar 2013 at 9:43am
I'm a fairly regular user of the Sydenstricker lot to get to the Pentagon, but I recently switched jobs and now work downtown. I'd like to start slugging to L'Enfant, if possible.

It seems like Rolling Valley or Bob's would be my best bet for getting to L'Enfant, is that right? Bob's would be more convenient for me, so what is this lot like? When is it most active?
Also, is the pickup still in the old Long John Silver's lot or has it moved over to the area where people park (across from Giant)? And when does the lot usually fill up?

I know a lot of these questions could be answered on the website, but I'm a little hesitant to rely solely on that information because it seems like some of it could be dated. For example, it says the Sydenstricker lot is "Good" from 7:00 to 8:30 and, in my experience, it can pretty dead after 7:30.....

Thanks in advance!
itsme22301 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itsme22301 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2013 at 4:05pm
I slug from the Bob's location and it is across the street (Old Keene Mill) from Giant & Wells Fargo. I'm not surely exactly where Long John Silver was, but the pick up location is in the lot between the Sunoco and the church on the corner of Old Keene Mill. It has been filing up quickly lately on Tues-Thurs, 8 is too late and there may be one spot left (no exaggeration), so I would shoot for 7:30 for the safe side. Mondays and Friday, should be no problem finding a spot. I'm not sure if you are a passenger or pickup, but as far as pickup i'm on the 20th and 18th st side, but the days vary. Some days you have to wait a few mins for a pickup and some days there is a long line of cars awaiting passengers. Hope this helps!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic