Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Proposed New Slug Line Locations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Springfield Mall - Pentagon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mkop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Springfield Mall - Pentagon
    Posted: 08 May 2013 at 12:56pm
Is there/has there been a slug line at Springfield Mall to the Pentagon? The mall allows commuter parking and the HOV lane is +- 1 mile from the mall. Would be great to have slugging here. If an emergency arises, someone could ride the metro to the Springfield station and walk the .50 miles to the Mall. Thoughts?
DC2RV View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DC2RV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2013 at 6:52am
Negative. Many attempts have been made to start a line there, but all have failed. The nearest line to the Pentagon from that general area is Daventry (off OKM).
LT175 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LT175 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2013 at 7:48am
I'm also hoping to pick up slugs at Springfield Mall for a line to the Pentagon. Or, does anyone ever use the Springfield Plaza (aka Bob's/Long John Silvers) line for Pentagon?
sluDgE View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2013 at 5:27pm
[:)] Try Daventry. It's across OKM Rd from St Bernadette's Church.
ruben1m View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ruben1m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2013 at 11:34am
LT175 let me know I normally go from Bob's lot to Foggybottom as I can't find a line that goes from Bob's P&R to Arlington.
It's not too much of an issue from Arlington to Bob's just the mornings is little harder getting to Arlington.

Ruben Martinez
Kgibson View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kgibson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2013 at 12:45pm
Please let me know of any developments on this possible ling. I am interested in slugging from this metro stop and haven't heard of any possible line. I'm flexing at stopping at any DC metro stop.

Kgibson View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kgibson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2013 at 12:48pm
Please let me know of any developments on this possible line. I am interested in slugging from the Franconia-springfield metro stop yet haven’t heard of any new lines. I'm flexible of being dropped off at any DC metro stop.

**Sorry for the previous post's spelling errors
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic