Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sydenstricker Parking Tickets

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrystalCity Slugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sydenstricker Parking Tickets
    Posted: 25 May 2013 at 2:00pm
Just a warning to other riders that park at Sydenstricker lot. The police will issue $50 parking tickets for parking on the dirt next to the handicap spots. I have also seen a ticket on a vehicle parked on the grass in the back right corner. I am tempted to fight the ticket, but I am not sure I could win. The ticket I received says "OFFICIAL SIGN VIOLATION" and "MARKED SPACES ONLY SIGNS CLEARLY POSTED" which is very frustrating. I sat in my car and specifically looked for a sign to determine if it was okay to park on the dirt. No sign anywhere near the dirt. I suppose there is a sign somewhere at the lot entrance, but I didn't look there. I have paid the ticket, but I just want to warn other riders. I have seen other cars on the dirt many times, so kind of surprised to see no other comments here.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic