Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Slugs to/from Rt 630

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nancy Swartout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Slugs to/from Rt 630
    Posted: 05 Aug 2003 at 7:30am
I know there are drivers looking for slugs to Rt 630 (Stafford) in the evenings so there must be some interest in the mornings. Are there folks out there looking to pick up at 5:30-6:00ish for slugs going to Pentagon?

Nancy
Arbo View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2003 at 8:50am
I tried (for 2 weeks) slugging between 630 and the Pentagon several months ago. I'm now back at 610. I'd rather do 630 if we can get it going.
suthernwmn View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suthernwmn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2003 at 9:32am
Is 630 the slug lot near the VRE on Courthouse RD? If not, where is it?

anita meyer
mirangus View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mirangus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2003 at 10:53am
quote:
Originally posted by suthernwmn
[br]Is 630 the slug lot near the VRE on Courthouse RD? If not, where is it?

anita meyer

The 630 Lot is on Courthouse road, but nowhere near the VRE (could you be thinking of the Brooke Point VRE stop, which is at least 10 minutes away in the opposite direction?). The lot is west of the courthouse on Courthouse Rd...right across from the I-95 access points. Hope I helped.
suthernwmn View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suthernwmn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2003 at 12:57pm
Yes, that is the one I am thinking of, the one west of the courthouse. I don't know why I thought there was a VRE there. I would be interested in getting picked up there and let off in the afternoon. I leave around 6 am and leave the pentagon around 4:30 most days except every other Friday.

anita meyer
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic