Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rt 123 to state department

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cem2014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rt 123 to state department
    Posted: 04 Mar 2014 at 9:52pm
I am looking for the best location to find those needing a ride to the state department or locations near 22nd st and m st. Almost always on Monday and Wednesday mornings

Which lot should I go to to pick up 2 riders?
Thank you in advance
snlfam View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snlfam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2014 at 1:53pm
It depends on the time of the morning. "Old Hechingers" lot is the closest at the corner of Old Bridge Rd and Gordon Blvd. However, it has been my experience that this lot doesn't do much before 7:30 am. Horner Road would be the next closest lot. You should try the "18th Street" line if you go to Horner. You can ask for wherever you want to go, and there may possibly be riders going to that location, otherwise, there are generally a good handful of riders for destinations along 18th.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic