Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pentagon to Braddock Road

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bodybykids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pentagon to Braddock Road
    Posted: 21 Mar 2014 at 4:58pm
I just went back to driving and looking to pick-up riders heading to the Braddock Road / Burke Lake Road area. Is there a designated pick-up area at the Pentagon and in Crystal City?
potterd View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote potterd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2014 at 3:38pm
There is not a designated slug line at the Pentagon yet. I suggest picking up riders in the morning and making arrangements in the afternoon near the other slug lines in South parking. Eventually, it will pickup and be successful.
bsameth View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bsameth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2014 at 12:35pm
quote:
Originally posted by Bodybykids

I just went back to driving and looking to pick-up riders heading to the Braddock Road / Burke Lake Road area. Is there a designated pick-up area at the Pentagon and in Crystal City?

Hi,

Are you still picking up slug? If you are, please let me know and where to wait.

BK
colossus911 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colossus911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2014 at 5:16pm
I would suggest using the Rolling Valley lot at OKM and Lee Chapel, serves Pentagon
vyrenee View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vyrenee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2014 at 2:22pm
Looking for slug(s) interested in traveling from Braddock Rd/Kings Park Shopping Center area to Pentagon for the next few months. Please advise if interested, thanks at vyrenee@hotmail.com
staywithmegirl View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote staywithmegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2014 at 9:31pm
Bro, you are great, and i know a nice web site please check this

New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ferakale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2014 at 10:13am
Hi I live in Danbury Forest. Do you still accept sluggers?
gamefun View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gamefun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2014 at 4:04am
In my opinion, the author's idea is advisable.I will make advertisement freely for your post,recommend it to my frields.Most of my frields are fall in love with rs. And under this circumstance,I also like to play online game,such as RuneScape.I always buy the items online.So I am familiar with the safest and convenient way to buy RS Gold online.There are: http://www.rsgoldfast.com/
valuesleader View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valuesleader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2014 at 3:33am
Junior Partner, This is a wonderful post,I am appreciate you, We make friends!

New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vyrenee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2015 at 3:53pm
Looking for a slug to go to/from Kings Park to Courthouse (though can stop at Pentagon).

If interested please reply or send email message to vyrenee@hotmail.com.

Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic