Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Proposed New Slug Line Locations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Slug line from DC to Herndon Monroe

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evohizz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Slug line from DC to Herndon Monroe
    Posted: 03 Jul 2014 at 10:16am
Am interested in organizing a line that goes from DC to Herndon Monroe. Since, every morning, I see well over 20 poeple who are slugging to DC. The public transit time is terrible, and now with the heat going up, it's going to get worse. So if anyone is on 7-3pm schedule and would like organize a spot in DC to slug from back into VA let me know.
wowfifa View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wowfifa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2014 at 9:16pm
A few of the show's primary famous actors, just like Seth McFarlane (Chris, Stewie, Steve), Alex Borstein (Lois), Mila Kunis (Meg), along with Seth Natural (Bob), are also working together with TinyCo. for the task.Claire Natural, TinyCo.Is brain of business builder as well as enterprise procedures

+___________________________+
RS 3 Gold
ggambo81 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ggambo81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2014 at 4:00pm
I am all for forming or starting a slug line for 267 corridor. unfortunately my working hour does not work with yours. however,i will spread the word.
ijavid View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ijavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2014 at 9:13pm
I am a newbie here. Can you please let me know if anybody is going crom HM P&R to Union station?
IJ
sjavid View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2014 at 6:47pm
I'd be interesting in leaving from Herndon Monroe to DC in the morning at 7 and then leaving DC around 4:30pm (I work on 20th and L Street and can meet anywhere near there) and slugging back to Herndon Monroe! I know this doesn't exactly fit the time you're available, but I'm just going to post this here in case these times work for anyone else. Even just a trip one way is fine, thanks!
CEK001 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CEK001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2014 at 12:49pm
My car pool just moved and I took the silver line for the first time today. 1 hour 20 min from time I left my house in Herndon to the time I got to my office (between Smithsonian and L'Enfant). I have thought about slugging (even don't mind driving), but I need to make sure I get home to pick up my kids! My hours of work are 7:30-5 pm. I would love a slug line coming home.
bsalatino View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bsalatino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2014 at 8:33am
I'm in Rosslyn and I leave work around 4 going back to Herndon, if that works for anyone.
ryan View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2014 at 4:01pm
I am interested in getting a ride from DC to Reston. Where are you located downtown? I can be picked up from L'Enfant Plaza.
Mei Liu View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mei Liu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2014 at 2:36pm
Would love to catch a ride 7 AM from Herndon Monroe and coming back 4 PM. I work near E St and 19th St, willing to walk within 2 miles radius. Thanks!
plank502 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plank502 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2015 at 4:41pm
I'm interested in morning slug to Rosslyn or DC, and slug back to Herndon Monroe P&R.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic