Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - New to area need way from Fairfax: near Georgetown
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New to area need way from Fairfax: near Georgetown

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Dale H View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dale H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New to area need way from Fairfax: near Georgetown
    Posted: 22 Jul 2014 at 7:34am
If you can get to the Vienna metro, it looks like the orange line will take you to Rosslyn, where you can get the 38B bus into Georgetown.

Dale H
TBill View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2014 at 8:50pm
hmm I am not a slugging expert, but looks like Mantua section is bounded by Pickett Rd./Rt50 in Fairfax Co.? Fairly close to Vienna metro on Nutley off Rt50. I would tend to think in that locale you might want to take connector bus to Vienna metro. Then you have a choice of metro stops that give you unfort a long walk or another bus to Georgetown. You can Google how to get to Georgetown from Metro for those options.
rbrowne View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rbrowne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2014 at 1:13pm
Hello, I just moved to the Mantua area and was looking for some help finding a way to get from here to somewhere close to Georgetown. I tried to find some lines near the place I am staying but I could use some help from someone with experience in this to help me figure it out!

Thank you!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic