Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rules

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gospeldiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rules
    Posted: 25 Aug 2014 at 1:41pm
I just wanted to make sure the rules had not changed. Nope. It's still the #1 rule.

First Come - First Served. The slug first in line gets the next ride to their destination and also gets to choose the front or back seat. Slugs should never take a ride out of turn.

I have been experiencing a lot of people lately who are "second" that run for the back seat, or open the front door, expecting you to get in the front. I realize there is a 50/50 chance of me getting the seat I chose, but when I am first, I expect the "second" person to simply abide by the rules. Isn't that why the rules exist?
RetiredMarine View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RetiredMarine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 8:04am
quote:
Originally posted by gospeldiva

First Come - First Served. The slug first in line gets the next ride to their destination and also gets to choose the front or back seat. Slugs should never take a ride out of turn.

So you mean to tell me if someone calls you out of line because they know you that you should pass on the ride if you aren't the next one in line. Keep dreaming as a driver I will call out people I know and as a slug I have been called out of line.

I do agree with you concerning the seat preference the first person in line should have the pick.

gospeldiva View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gospeldiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 8:37am
No, that is not what I mean. That goes without saying.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic