Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Discounted SmartTrip Card

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Discounted SmartTrip Card
    Posted: 23 Sep 2014 at 5:33pm
Hi -

I'm selling a $300 SmartTrip card for only $225

I'm leaving my current job (and DC/metro area) but I have a remaining balance on the benefit card I received to use for transportation.

As a result, I'm willing to purchase a smart trip card for you (with you present) for a discounted price.

This is not a scam. The name on the card matches my ID and I'm not opposed to metro transit police observing the transaction.

Let me know if we can help each other out.

Thanks,
Tony

taxman View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taxman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2014 at 3:44pm
Tony,

I already have a smart trip card, can the funds be transferred to another card or are you required to purchase a new one? Can one person have more than 1 registered card? Apologies for the questions, I'm new to the slugging/commuting world. Lived in the area all my life but this is my 1st time having to "commute" further than 3 miles for work. Answers are appreciated.
tony333 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2014 at 4:31pm
It's my understanding that a person can have as many registered cards as they like. It's also not required that you register your card.

If anyone is interested in this, please just email me -
Log in to the site, click the "email poster" button, it's next to the face and paper, it's an envelope and paper, right above this post.

I still have some money on this card. I'm not going to remember to check this site every day.

Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic