Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

610 to DC pick up spot

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesjw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 610 to DC pick up spot
    Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 10:00pm
I suggest moving the morning 610 slug line to DC back to the old lot. The Mine Road parking lot is completely full after 6:30 and you have to park and walk a long ways back to the pick up spot. Now that the old lot has been expanded and there is ample parking moving the DC line back to the old lot makes a lot of sense.
KeithO View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeithO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2014 at 4:50pm
No, the new location is much more safer and effective. If the van pools & carpools move to the refurbished lot, all will be good

KeithO
sjsimon16 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjsimon16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2014 at 6:49am
I agree that we need a slug line into DC from the newly redone 610 lot. Van pools are not switching lots and mine rd is full before 630 AM.
eao View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2014 at 8:35am
I was told once that the original intention for the Courthouse Rd. lot was for use by all the van pools so that they wouldn't be going to the other lots; so I don't understand why they are going to the other lots. I would think it would be easier to move the van pools to a dedicated section of the 610 lot since they consist of the same group of people who see each other on a daily basis versus the slug line and drivers who have no standard method of communication. Not that many people check this message board so it would take some time for the word to get out.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic