Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Proposed New Slug Line Locations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Slug line Rt 208-Pentagon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slug208Pentagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Slug line Rt 208-Pentagon
    Posted: 08 Dec 2014 at 9:11am
Hello,
We are trying to start a slug line from the Rt 208 commuter lot to the Pentagon Beginning 1/1/15. Pick up Rt 208 behind the bus shelter and Drop off in the slug line end of sidewalk behind the Gordon Rd slug line. This will also serve as the daily pick up point as well. Posting Temporary signs to give Drivers and Slugs information. Please if your a Driver contact slug208pentagon@gmail.com asap. thank you and Happy commuting.[8D]
Slug208Pentagon View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slug208Pentagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2014 at 6:54am
Please see our facebook page slug208pentagon
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slug208Pentagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 10:16am
Email us at slug208pentagon@gmail.com we will add you to our facebook page. WE need drivers. Please help spread the word. Thank you!
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slug208Pentagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2014 at 1:15pm
Avoid Route 3 and slug to 208 straight shot down the road traffic opens up past rt 3 and smoothe sailing to 208 lot.
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slug208Pentagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2014 at 6:05am
We are growing. Forget Gordon road and Ukrops lot Rt 3 traffic is the worst. come join us at Rt 208 commuter lot Slug208 pentagon like us on facebook we are growing! https://www.facebook.com/Slug208pentagon
ukiltmybrutha View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ukiltmybrutha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2015 at 12:27pm
I emailed this user at the above mentioned email address. They were not responsive. I'd avoid leaving yourself out in the cold unless this can be verified.

I have never seen a 208 return line at Pentagon.

Seems like a scam!
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slug208Pentagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 9:05am
I just spoke to VDOT about getting a slug/carpool signs and doing a site survey at the 208 lot. My next stop is calling sposty co and FRED for buses to the lot like the Gordon lot and def 1 for Fridays hoping they will be able to help out. keep a watch and if you can like the slug208pentagon facebook page. I am still working very hard on this. :) My apologies for not getting back sooner. :)
krogmark View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krogmark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2015 at 12:52pm
I am in the Middleburg / Plains area and need a rider to Crystal City area. Where is the closest SLUG pick up spot to go in via 66 w/ a rider? thanks!!

thank you
tikibar View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2015 at 10:48am
krogmark, have you gone by the Cushing Lot? There may be other places west of that, but I know Cushing has a few riders who are willing to get dropped at Rosslyn Station and Metro into DC from there if that helps you...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic