Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

EZ-RIDER Slugging App - FREE on the App Store

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2015 at 10:52am
But 7th a D is also misleading in that there are 3 or perhaps 4 lines on D between 7th & 9th: Mine Rd. (Stafford), Horner Road and maybe 234 and Springfield though I have never truly seen lines for either of the latter.

quote:
Originally posted by GregP

Sharon, I just downloaded the app to see what it's about. Will obviously "tune in" during slug hours to see what participation level and accuracy is.

I did check out a few of the origin and destination locations for Springfield and downtown and two things stood out to me immediately:

1. The Springfield location known as "Bob's" is listed as "Bob's Seafood".

There never was nor is there now a Bob's "Seafood". The location is named after and old "Bob's Big Boy" restaurant. Simply known as "Bob's". By adding "Seafood" to its name is an inaccuracy. That should probably be corrected with the next app. update.

2. The pickup location in DC "D & 7th" - shouldn't this be listed as "7th & D"? It reads and sounds awkward since all other streets are labeled with the number first, then the letter (consistency).

Just my opinion based on a quick look-see.

BTW, since the app is free at this time, will updates remain free or will there be a charge when the app must be purchased?

ThreeHeadsStudios View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeHeadsStudios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2015 at 2:17pm
Thanks so much everyone for your feedback. The adjustments have been made. Please continue to let us know if there are any suggestions, concerns and/or questions.

Best Regards,

Sharon McDonald
Partner, Three Heads Studios
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic