Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rosslyn to Rt3/Gordon Dead?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bisbrandt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rosslyn to Rt3/Gordon Dead?
    Posted: 13 Jul 2015 at 8:39pm
Is Rosslyn to Rt3 Fredericksburg no longer a viable option? It's seems either the sluggers (1 or none) or drivers (none today) can't support it.

I've been there a few times, starting no later than 4:30, and had virtually no luck getting a ride back to Rt 3/Gordon Rd. A couple times I've had to settle for 610 and find a ride the rest of the way.

I'd be happier with a line to/from OPM/GSA/Interior in NW DC, but I'm trying to avoid Pentagon either way.
eao View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2015 at 8:23am
Sadly I think the Pentagon is the most viable option. I work close to L'Enfant but over the past few months have started going in and out of the Pentagon simply because the line moves faster in the morning from Mine Rd. and I don't have to wait as long in the afternoon for a ride. When I was going out of L'Enfant my wait was 40 mins to an hour some days for a ride home even if there were only 2 or 3 people ahead of me. I think you might be in a similar situation. There is a Rosslyn line at Staffordboro. I realize that is a distance from Rt. 3 but your options for rides might be better.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic