Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Off Hours Slugging

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mseboni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Off Hours Slugging
    Posted: 18 Jul 2015 at 11:06am
In DC Saturday, July 18. Would love to pick up two slugs for ride back to Woodbridge as traffic in main lanes is backed up at Lorton & PWC.
Not sure where else to reach out for off hours slugs. Some week days I work late & weekends I come into DC as well. I have downloaded app EZ Rider. Not helpful.
Any who ... Trying my luck. Reach me via email. Mseboni44@hitmail.com
eao View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2015 at 8:12am
I leave the area after 6 most Fridays and I can't get anyone at the Pentagon. Monday-Thursday you might have better luck but highly doubtful on Friday or the weekends.
mseboni View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mseboni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2015 at 8:21am
Hello All,
Tuesday, July 21, 2015.
Leaving DC at about 9PM tonight to Horner Road/Potomac Mills Mall. Looking to pick up two riders at L'Enfant Plaza. I understand this is a long shot but trying my luck nonetheless. Not to mention there appears to ALWAYS be traffic on 95. ALWAYS. The express lanes just really moves and get you down the road quickly. When a app comes out (that is useful) or Facebook page becomes active I will be the first to jump on it for coordinating rides during non peak time. Also posting as there may be others out there with similar situation. I may be reached via email mseboni44@hotmail.com Thank you.
mseboni View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mseboni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2015 at 8:32am
Hello again,
Wednesday, July 22, 2015.
Got on highway last night at about 9:15PM it was moving but there was traffic!! Toll fee was $2 and wide open. Just kind of makes you feel some sort of way to see the toll lanes flying by & know they use to be free. Any who, I wish to avoid the tolls, if possible. I will give in one day. In the mean time, I am trying different options. Thus my search continues. Nothings beats a failure but a try.
Leaving DC area late again this evening. If any one is around needing to catch a ride to Horner Road/Potomac Mills please reach out to mseboni44@hotmail.com. Thank you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic