Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mark Center

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mark Center
    Posted: 04 Aug 2015 at 6:35am
Is there an active line from the Fredericksburg area to the Mark Center?
KeithO View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeithO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2015 at 7:21am
I've heard cars pull up at 610 Staffordboro and call out for Mark Center. Sometimes they are successful in getting a rider.

KeithO
mpatoka View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mpatoka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2015 at 12:10pm
As KeithO stated, there is the occasional driver that comes through 610 and will get a Mark Center slug but there does not appear to be a consistent number of slugs heading there from that lot.
eao View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2015 at 7:03am
Thanks, I have to be in that area at the end of the month and was wondering if I could pick up any riders.
mpatoka View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mpatoka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2015 at 12:20pm
I've heard that some drivers will head to the Pentagon, drop slugs and then head back down 395 from there to the Mark Center. It may be faster than trying to fight the mainline traffic heading north in the morning, especially on 395.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic