Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Mark Center Bus Routes to Start February 1, 2016
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mark Center Bus Routes to Start February 1, 2016

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mark Center Bus Routes to Start February 1, 2016
    Posted: 28 Jan 2016 at 6:43am
PRTC just sent me a press release of new bus service to the Mark Center. Here is a portion of the release:

Woodbridge, VA, January 26, 2016 – Mark Center employees who live in the I-95 corridor will have a new commuting alternative thanks to the Virginia Department of Rail and Public Transportation (DRPT), when two new OmniRide commuter bus routes to the Alexandria facility start operating on Monday, February 1, 2016.

The Potomac and Rappahannock Transportation Commission (PRTC) will operate the new routes, which will start in Dale City and Lake Ridge. Both Mark Center routes will offer four trips during the morning and afternoon rush hours, enabling a relaxing, convenient and environmentally-friendly ride in the I-95 Express Lanes and using the new I-395 HOV ramp at Seminary Road.

Click Here for Press Release
eao View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2016 at 1:29pm
This is rather ironic as they are going to be cutting service.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic