Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

THE PENTAGON TO ROUTE 610 MINE ROAD

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlugBuddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: THE PENTAGON TO ROUTE 610 MINE ROAD
    Posted: 01 Oct 2003 at 10:24am
People trying to go from the Pentagon to the Route 610 Mine Road Lot will now line up at the Route 630 Sign. This will make it flow alot easier for us Mine Road folks and there won't be any more confusion as to what lot we are going to. Please be sure to print out a sign stating that you are going to ROUTE 610 MINE ROAD. There has also been a sign placed over the Route 630 sign.
mirangus View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mirangus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2003 at 4:17pm

That is VERY good to know, as I would much rather pick up for Mine Road any day, over the melee that is the old lot. And it's even worse now with the new addition!! What time are the most people standing out there for Mine Road??
SlugBuddy View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlugBuddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2003 at 4:22pm
I am just trying to get everyone who slugs from Mine Road to stand at the 630 sign so they should be lining up pretty much at all times. I just need to try to get the word around. You can also call out for Mine Road to only pick-up Mine Road people.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic