Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Early Morning Riders Wanted - 610 Stafford Lot-gct
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Early Morning Riders Wanted - 610 Stafford Lot-gct

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
eao View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Early Morning Riders Wanted - 610 Stafford Lot-gct
    Posted: 25 Jul 2017 at 8:05am
I can guarantee there are people at the Mine Rd. Lot for 14th Street at 5:30. I need to be downtown long before then, I am at the lot at 3:30 am so I can get a ride that will get me to Metro by 5:30. I am the 4th person in the Pentagon line most days and the downtown line starts to populate by 4:00-4:15. That is the ONLY line for downtown in Stafford County.
Bundles68 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bundles68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2017 at 8:57am
Thanks Keith - I did read that Mine Rd would be a great option. I live directly by the 610 lot so it would save me some time overall. If I do not hear back from anyone, I may have to pickup and double back.
Thank you for the information. Joy
quote:
Originally posted by KeithO

Have you tried the Mine Road lot? The mine road lot is where all the downtown DC travelers go. I suspect that there will be people there at the hour you want to pickup based upon how early the lot fills up.

KeithO

Joy Godette
KeithO View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeithO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2017 at 8:02am
Have you tried the Mine Road lot? The mine road lot is where all the downtown DC travelers go. I suspect that there will be people there at the hour you want to pickup based upon how early the lot fills up.

KeithO
Bundles68 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bundles68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2017 at 7:54am
Looking for 2 riders to depart from the Stafford 610 Lot between 5:30-5:40 am (Monday, Wednesday & Thursday's only) and be dropped in the DC/14th Street vicinity. Please contact me via email if you are interested. Thank you! - bundles1968@gmail.com

Joy Godette

Edited by admin2 - 12 Aug 2017 at 3:12pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic