Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rosslyn to Tacketts Mill Warning

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnRNVA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rosslyn to Tacketts Mill Warning
    Posted: 03 Apr 2002 at 9:07am
Beware of a driver of a black Accura Legend. He picks up passengers at Rosslyn for Tacketts Mill around 4:15-4:20. He is a very reckless driver! A fellow slug said he was doing 70 mph on Old Bridge. He constantly speeds, tailgates, and rapidly changes lanes. On the few ocassions I have ridden with him, I have chosen to keep my eyes closed so I won't see death looming. I have since opted to not ride with him.

Admin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2002 at 9:48am
John, thanks for posting the warning.

Eric View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2002 at 10:43am
Get the license plate if you can! Be nice if a board could be posted on the signs marking the lines in Rosslyn -- both for lost & found and for blacklisting of cars.

- Eric.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic