Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > New Forum Registration > New Forum and Registration Information
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Our New Slugging Forum Software

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Our New Slugging Forum Software
    Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 8:54am
Welcome to our new Slugging Forum software! With the popularity of slugging continuing to grow, our old message board software just could not keep up with the demand.

All of the old message board topics have been migrated to the new board as well as all the 21,000+ members! However, with the new security every member will have to reset their passwords.

Edited by admin2 - 01 Oct 2019 at 9:30pm
koufiem81 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koufiem81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2018 at 1:08pm

Looking for a ride from WNY to Fredericksburg to between 1:30 and 2:30 pm, Friday, 29 June 2018

nancywilson View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nancywilson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 2:07am
The new slugging software is not working properly and getting the stuck problem. What should I do to resolve this issue? I install Avast antivirus and also try on avast customer service for the help purpose but did not get any response.
VictorGlover View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VictorGlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 3:46am
i have the same stuck problem but thank fully i got solved after reinstalling the software. Now its working fine. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic