Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bob's PM Drop-off

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenie_not_Golic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bob's PM Drop-off
    Posted: 28 Aug 2017 at 12:42pm
(Semi)New Slugger here,

Usual route is to Rolling Valley in the afternoons, but I've been forced to pick up for Bobs the last few times. All 3-4 of them have been at different drop-off's (e.g. - the light at the entrance of Springfield Plaza, Wells Fargo Bank corner before the light, inside the parking lot next to Chipottle, etc...).

Where is the "official" Drop-off point in the PM (picking up from 14th & Constitution)?

Thanks.

Big smile
GregP View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GregP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2017 at 3:11pm
When pulling into the lot most people make an immediate right by the Wells Fargo bank and drop off along the row of cars facing the street (rather than in the middle of the parking lot as other vehicles are cutting through vacant spaces). It's pretty much where most everyone else drops, including me. Anyone asking for or expecting anything other than that, is asking for a special favor (although inclement weather or someone in a cast or on crutches could be the (temporary) exception) and it's up to the driver whether to accommodate the rider.

I also ensure I pull in several car-lengths as there are other vehicles pulling into the lot dropping off riders and I don't want to put riders exiting my vehicle in harm's way nor block other slug-drivers causing a backup onto the street. Unfortunately, some slug-drivers aren't as "situationally aware" and cause a backup or a dangerous situation for riders exiting their vehicle.

Edited by GregP - 29 Aug 2017 at 3:27pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic