Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Springfield slugline question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
watawata View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watawata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Springfield slugline question
    Posted: 13 Dec 2017 at 2:13pm
Thank you so much for explaining. Yes, I have to take a bus from Pentagon, so I would have to ride with normal Pentagon drop-off.
KeithO View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeithO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2017 at 7:54am
For Pentagon North Parking - It means that the driver is going to the parking area on the north side of the building. You are correct, he is not going to drop you off at the normal slug drop off location. For people working inside the building this is no big deal, but if you are slugging to the Pentagon to get to metro or the busses then you are going to have a very long & difficult walk
watawata View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watawata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 9:08pm
I have a few more questions...

When the driver says "North Pentagon," in the morning (assuming not the normal Pentagon drop off location), does anyone know where it is? I've seen a couple of drivers going to North Pentagon from Sydenstricker.

Also, for Fairfax Connector, Rt 395 (express bus from Pentagon to Gambrill), from which bus station # at Pentagon does it depart? (not the same as 18H (U1)? I can't seem to be able to find the answer on their website.) ---> Edit: I think I found the answer; I think it's L7 for Bus 395.

Thank you.   

Edited by watawata - 13 Dec 2017 at 2:14pm
scottt View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 2:21pm
Needs to be fixed then.
ca11meren View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ca11meren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 11:02pm
I'm confused, why does the website say that Bob's is one of the destinations from the Pentagon? I'm a driver and would like to pick up slugs from the Pentagon to Bob's.
watawata View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watawata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by scottt scottt wrote:

There isn't a Bob's line at the Pentagon.  It's Sydenstricker and Rolling Valley.

That's my understanding, too. So far, Sydenstricker seems to be more popular over Rolling Valley. I've been fortunate to find drivers willing to drop me off for Daventry (usually at St. Bernadette church parking lot on right side of Old Keene Mill Rd).
scottt View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote scottt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 8:18am
There isn't a Bob's line at the Pentagon.  It's Sydenstricker and Rolling Valley.
Fangio10 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fangio10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2017 at 9:03pm
Hi,

Can someone tell me where does the line to Bob's forms at the Pentagon in the afternoon? Went to the sign Springfield/Burke and the people I talked to didn't know. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Fangio10 - 05 Oct 2017 at 9:03pm
watawata View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watawata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2017 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by scottt scottt wrote:

At that time, you should be fine if you'd like to go to Sydenstricker.

Thank you, I'll explore more locations in Springfield including Sydenstricker :-)
scottt View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote scottt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2017 at 9:14am
At that time, you should be fine if you'd like to go to Sydenstricker.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic