Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Proposed New Slug Line Locations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Slug Line from Woodbridge to Dupont Circle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suaaziz89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Slug Line from Woodbridge to Dupont Circle
    Posted: 14 Sep 2017 at 2:37pm
Is anyone interested in starting a slug line from Telegraph/Horner to Dupont Circle? 
PatriciaF View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PatriciaF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 8:50pm
Hi there. Not sure if you're still interested. I work about 3 blocks from the circle, on 22nd (New Hampshire to be exact) and M. I am looking for someone to ride with me, I usually drive. I work from 9am-5pm. Usually leave Horner around 8am. Then I leave my office at 5pm.
I would prefer to pick up and drop off at DCCL but I have been doing Horner so that works for me. DCCL is on Dale Blvd near Minnieville. They have great parking. Let me know if interested. I just started working here and would love to avoid the regular route that everyone takes to pick up on 19th and

Looking to at least have our 3.  
Pat
Nfalu001 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nfalu001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 12:53am
Hi, I am interested in commuting back to Woodbridge from DuPont circle. I would've loved to commute in the morning too, but I work 30 min earlier than you. I am looking to park at either Horner Road or Potomac Mills Commuter lot. I know you mentioned Dale City lot. I can see about working that out.
aabebe12 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aabebe12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 8:31pm
Hi there!! Is this commute still happening? I recently started working in DuPont circle and my commute is from van dorn to Dupont. let me know if it's possible. Thanks
Ayda
aklymchuk View Drop Down
Advanced Slug
Advanced Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aklymchuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 9:16pm
Please consider using mobile app from www.sameride.com for on-demand carpool to Dupont Circle or other location in DC metro areas.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic