Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoughts on Amway?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mirangus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2003 at 11:22am
quote:
Originally posted by rufustfirefly
[br]bout 3 fify

NEWSFLASH FOR ANYONE ANNOYED BY GOOSE GUY:

"rufustfirefly" and "geesearegood" are obviously one in the same. I'd be willing to bet there's a third out there, but no proof yet. What the heck are you trying to do here, man? Do you think you're cool/smooth/"the man"/whatever? Here's another assertion....you are only about 11 or 12 years old and you know nothing about slugging except what Mommy and Daddy told you, huh??
RM View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2003 at 12:42pm
Definitely a kid's mentality and very irritating to have to see this on this site. What about C. Lam as the third? Seems awfully interested in geese.

quote:
Originally posted by mirangus
[br]
quote:
Originally posted by rufustfirefly
[br]bout 3 fify

NEWSFLASH FOR ANYONE ANNOYED BY GOOSE GUY:

"rufustfirefly" and "geesearegood" are obviously one in the same. I'd be willing to bet there's a third out there, but no proof yet. What the heck are you trying to do here, man? Do you think you're cool/smooth/"the man"/whatever? Here's another assertion....you are only about 11 or 12 years old and you know nothing about slugging except what Mommy and Daddy told you, huh??

RW View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2003 at 1:09pm
Yes I agree, this person is quite annoying.

rw
sancochojoe View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sancochojoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2003 at 1:24pm
I have a similar discussion forum software on my website, and there is so much a web master can do to filter people like this.
mirangus View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mirangus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2003 at 4:07pm
quote:
Originally posted by RoadRunner
[br]The best thing to do is ignore the poster and his posts and eventually he'll grow up and move away to college.

Well, I think college may be a big stretch for this guy, but I agree. [:)] And C.Lam is who I had in mind as well, but I didn't want to call anyone out without proof. Not much admin can do...we can just go on knowing this guy is a dolt and he can go on with everyone knowing he's a dolt!! [;)]
GeeseAreGood View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeeseAreGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2003 at 4:14pm
OK guys, I am not CLam or rufustfirefly. I have been WilliamDGoose and WilliamDGooseIsTheNo1Slugger, but those got deleted and turned into n/a, though not all n/a's are mine, some belong to others also. I tried to register n/a as my new username, but it would not let me.

You can ask admin, there is a way of telling who I am and I am certainly not the others. I would not register under other names when I am trying to boost my own posts. Also, you can see from the number of post so far, I am quite low, only about 15, so I am not on the same game, despite this, I will defend TheGeese!
mroyal View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mroyal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2003 at 7:53am
quote:
Originally posted by GeeseAreGood
[br]OK guys, I am not CLam or rufustfirefly. I have been WilliamDGoose and WilliamDGooseIsTheNo1Slugger, but those got deleted and turned into n/a, though not all n/a's are mine, some belong to others also. I tried to register n/a as my new username, but it would not let me.

You can ask admin, there is a way of telling who I am and I am certainly not the others. I would not register under other names when I am trying to boost my own posts. Also, you can see from the number of post so far, I am quite low, only about 15, so I am not on the same game, despite this, I will defend TheGeese!

Why don't you start a new thread about geese and run up your numbers in there with whoever wants to share your nonsense. Quit infecting the regular threads with babble.

Kindest Regards,

mroyal
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeeseAreGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2003 at 9:24am
Dear mroyal,

I would love to do a thread in an isolated corner on just Geese and plus up my numbers. I tried that and Admin deleted me. I am doing better now. See, I have less than 20 and am satisfied with my lowly station in life and will wait for my numbers to drift up, as do you. Of course your note to me gives me yet another oppertunity to . . .

After all, GeeseAreGood!

quote:
Originally posted by mroyal

Why don't you start a new thread about geese and run up your numbers in there with whoever wants to share your nonsense. Quit infecting the regular threads with babble.

Kindest Regards,

mroyal

New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeeseAreGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2003 at 9:26am
Ahhhh, one more thing Mr. Royal, fussng about me posting, me with less than 20 posts, with you having close to 100 post is sort of like throwing stones from a glass house or like the snowman calling the Goose white.

I am quite reasonable in most of my post. That is one reason that GeeseAreGood!
suchaladie View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suchaladie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2003 at 10:27am
Yes, I agree it is even worse when you are the driver and the passenger is handing you business cards while your driving. That is not only inappropriate it also dangerous. To be fair it not just Amway its also cosmetics too.[:(]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic