Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoughts on Amway?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2003 at 12:09pm
There is a difference. mroyal makes sense and contributes to the topic at hand.

quote:
Originally posted by GeeseAreGood
[br]Ahhhh, one more thing Mr. Royal, fussng about me posting, me with less than 20 posts, with you having close to 100 post is sort of like throwing stones from a glass house or like the snowman calling the Goose white.

I am quite reasonable in most of my post. That is one reason that GeeseAreGood!

C. Lam View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C. Lam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2003 at 10:42pm
quote:
Originally posted by mirangus
[br]
quote:
Originally posted by rufustfirefly
[br]bout 3 fify

NEWSFLASH FOR ANYONE ANNOYED BY GOOSE GUY:

"rufustfirefly" and "geesearegood" are obviously one in the same. I'd be willing to bet there's a third out there, but no proof yet. What the heck are you trying to do here, man? Do you think you're cool/smooth/"the man"/whatever? Here's another assertion....you are only about 11 or 12 years old and you know nothing about slugging except what Mommy and Daddy told you, huh??

Miranus wrote the above:

Proof .. you want proof !
You can bet your 'g' that I'm not "rufustfirefly" and "geesearegood".

How many meaningful topics have you started ?
Have you really contributed significantly to any topics ?
Do you have any sense of humor ?

Maybe we should just ignore you and hope that you and your 'anal' attitude towards other members' opinions, likes and beliefs .. will disappear.

You obviously have a problem with geese.
C. Lam View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C. Lam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2003 at 10:55pm
BTW: RM & RoadRunner ... I hope you don't earn a living by guessing.
mirangus View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mirangus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2003 at 1:37pm
quote:
Originally posted by C. Lam
[br]
quote:
[br]
quote:
Originally posted by rufustfirefly
[br]bout 3 fify

NEWSFLASH FOR ANYONE ANNOYED BY GOOSE GUY:

"rufustfirefly" and "geesearegood" are obviously one in the same. I'd be willing to bet there's a third out there, but no proof yet. What the heck are you trying to do here, man? Do you think you're cool/smooth/"the man"/whatever? Here's another assertion....you are only about 11 or 12 years old and you know nothing about slugging except what Mommy and Daddy told you, huh??

Miranus wrote the above:

Proof .. you want proof !
You can bet your 'g' that I'm not "rufustfirefly" and "geesearegood".

How many meaningful topics have you started ?
Have you really contributed significantly to any topics ?
Do you have any sense of humor ?

Maybe we should just ignore you and hope that you and your 'anal' attitude towards other members' opinions, likes and beliefs .. will disappear.

You obviously have a problem with geese.

My, my.....aren't we touchy for someone who wasn't even addressed in my last post...directly. Guilty conscience?

I'll see your "g" and raise you a "w" that less people are annoyed by what I have to say in this forum (you know, relevent stuff) than they are yours. It's becoming increasingly difficult to sort through your asanine ramblings and get to the stuff that really matters.

I stand by my words.

End of conversation.
tlschau View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tlschau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2003 at 2:35pm
quote:
[br]

My, my.....aren't we touchy for someone who wasn't even addressed in my last post...directly. Guilty conscience?

I'll see your "g" and raise you a "w" that less people are annoyed by what I have to say in this forum (you know, relevent stuff) than they are yours. It's becoming increasingly difficult to sort through your asanine ramblings and get to the stuff that really matters.

I stand by my words.

End of conversation.

I agree completely. The quality of this message board has significantly decreased since the arrival of a few new posters (who may actually be the same person). Do us a favor and take your mindless dribble elsewhere. You have already been removed from this board a couple of times already, don’t you get the hint?!

You’re goose is cooked!
USA View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2003 at 2:57pm
Actually, I agree--geese ARE good, especially grilled on the barbecue and served with potatoes.
C. Lam View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C. Lam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2003 at 8:20pm
Miranus ... makes another enlightening post :(
rufustfirefly View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rufustfirefly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2003 at 11:13am
lighten up francis![:D]rm and roadrunner must be govt economist's with there guessing ability[:D]
rufustfirefly View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rufustfirefly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2003 at 11:24am
and as far as amway pitches,keep to meetings,not on my morning commute,that goes for pre-paid legal etc....[:D]
mirangus View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mirangus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2003 at 3:41pm
Roadrunner-I wouldn't even worry about "those guys" (or that guy) anymore. Continuing to argue with "them" is stooping to their level and giving "them" what "they" want. At least when my 5 year old neice wants attention, she does something to impress people, like a cartwheel or something. "They" spend more of "their" time wasting ours than saying anything pertinent and, most importantly, enough people have voiced up that "they" are well aware of it, too. Besides, you don't want your screen name oh-so-cleverly morphed into toadrunner or something. [:0] LOL

We know it, "they" know it, time to go back to discussing real topics!! [:D]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic