Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Proposed New Slug Line Locations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DC to Fairfax

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moksheda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DC to Fairfax
    Posted: 12 Jan 2018 at 2:47pm
Anyone interested in Slug-Lines from DC to Fairfax?
Moksheda
SallyBokhoni View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SallyBokhoni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2018 at 4:21am
Hello! What time do you leave DC? and what streets? Thank you!
Sally
Akoll79 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akoll79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2018 at 6:20pm
I am a driver looking to pick up from the chantilly/Fairfax area, preferably around Rte. 50 and if at all possible poplar springs or stringfellow area. My destination is M and 19th in DC. Thanks!

allen321 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allen321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2018 at 8:18am
If you are just looking for the process of which you can handle the entire tools and the settings of your device then you just need to switch the customer care service for the Hp which is Hp Support they can guide you well.
Rooo View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rooo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 10:36am
Hello,
I am starting new job in DC! I lived near fair oaks mall and i have to go to Ronald Regan Building! Is there anyone who commute from Fairfax to Dc every weekdays??
Thank you!
Rooo View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rooo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 10:37am
Hello!?Are you still looking for slugs to go to DC??
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic