Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Potomac Mills to Crystal City

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eraya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Potomac Mills to Crystal City
    Posted: 22 Oct 2003 at 8:25am
I've never slugged into Crystal City from Potomac Mills. I always go to Rosslyn. My husband is taking a flight out of Reagan Airport tomorrow and the Crystal City metro is closer than the Rosslyn one. My question is, for those of you picking up for Crystal City, do you drop off at the metro station? Any help would be MUCH appreciated. Thanks!
gt1318 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gt1318 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2003 at 10:28am
Yes the Metro is a Crystal City drop off stop.
eraya View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eraya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2003 at 10:32am
Great thanks. Is it the normal stop or do you have to request to be dropped at the Metro? The Rosslyn slugs always get dropped at the metro station.
gt1318 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gt1318 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2003 at 12:05pm
It's a normal stop. The three Crystal City main stops are 12th & Clark, Metro, and 23rd and Clark. Just have him tell the driver he would like to be dropped off at the metro.
eraya View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eraya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2003 at 12:07pm
Great, thanks for your help!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic