Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pentagon sluglines for P. Mills/Horner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wdossel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pentagon sluglines for P. Mills/Horner
    Posted: 23 Oct 2003 at 10:07am
Folks -- I'm wondering if it isn't time to split the P. Mills/Horner line into two lines @ Pentagon under the new pickup scheme. The reason I bring this up is that even more than when we were at the "old" location, traffic really stacks up in a hurry as drivers wait for slugs for a particular destination. For example, if there is a large number of PMills slugs, but the first couple of drivers are looking for Horner and there are PMills drivers further back, it isn't obvious to those (the PM drivers) *who* the folks in front are waiting for. If the lines were seperated, it would be immediately clear and I think facilitate traffic flow at that chokepoint (as well as reducing tempers from perceived line jumping).

What do you think? If I see a strong response in favor, I'll work up a suggestion to the Pentagon POCs for consideration (which means it will probably happen about the time I rotate out of this job[}:)])

- Will
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic