Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ballston

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kjh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ballston
    Posted: 10 Apr 2002 at 1:01pm
I just took a new job in Ballston. Wondering are there may people that slug to Ballston and from what lot? and what time? Are there many people picking up to go to Ballston? Whats the best way to do this? Any suggestions?

Thanks for any help.

KJH
Admin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2002 at 5:45am
KJH,
Can you tell me what area you intend to slug from? Old Hechinger's and Potomac Mill in the Woodbridge area have strong lines to downtown DC. Although you might get a ride direct to Ballston, I think the tendency is to catch a ride to downtown DC then take the metro. See:
http://www.slug-lines.com/PM_lines/ballston.htm

MarkJ View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2002 at 4:59pm
A lot of folks going from 17 (South Stafford/Fredericksburg) to Ballston catch rides to Rosslyn, and then take the Metro (Orange Line) out to Ballston. I don't know what the morning situation is from lots further north.

Also, I've heard from many slugs that ride with me to Rosslyn that the Ballston afternoon line is rarely used, and most of them have given up on that location.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic