Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Carpoolers needed from 234 to Ballston/Clarendon
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Carpoolers needed from 234 to Ballston/Clarendon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Explore64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Carpoolers needed from 234 to Ballston/Clarendon
    Posted: 05 Nov 2003 at 5:36pm
Riders needed from 234 to Rosslyn/Ballston/Clarendon depart @ 0615 and departing in the evening around 4:00 pickup times very flexible, we can even leave from Rosslyn.[:)]
GeeseAreGood View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeeseAreGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2003 at 4:36pm
I can be an occasional rider in the morning. I live less than a mile away. I also slug with some others at 0645, but would like to leave earlier some days. They also get off work at 4:00 pm, but I get off at 4:15, but work much later.

My e-mail is: Frank.March@us.army.mil

The efficient part of this is not having to stop at Rosslyn or the Pentagon. Sometimes, the Ballston slug crew has to take a Pentagon rider which adds 15 minutes or so to the trip which is not efficient. Having 3 in the car from the start going to Ballston is the ideal fix.
lcharlesjohnson View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lcharlesjohnson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2005 at 3:10pm
I'd be very interested in a ride from 234 to Ballston around that time. Where would pickup be on 234? At the commuter lot near Montclair or elsewhere?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic