Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Slug to National Airport

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ollakal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Slug to National Airport
    Posted: 14 Nov 2003 at 10:58pm
I would like to know, I will be able to slug from Woodbridge to Nationalairport.
Admin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2003 at 6:39am
You probably can't slug directly to National but, you can slug directly to the Metro station in Crystal City and it's one metro stop to National.

My suggestion would be to slug to Crystal City (one stop on metro). Or, you could slug to the Pentagon and again take the metro (three stops).
ollakal View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ollakal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2003 at 7:25am
Is there a slug-lin to Crystal City at Horner road? I know ther is a Pentagon line at Horner road.
Arbo View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2003 at 9:02am
The drop off point at the Pentagon is very close to the Pentagon Metro Station (about as close as they'll let a car get).
gatewayslug View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gatewayslug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2003 at 9:43am
Many people do indeed slug to Crystal City from Horner. Not to sound snippy, but this website has a lot of great information on the major slug points if people would just look at them before asking questions. For instance, info on Horner in the morning, http://www.slug-lines.com/AM_Lines/Horner_rd.asp shows the major destinations to include Crystal City. Just ask to be dropped at the Metro and you will be on your way.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic