Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > New Forum Registration > New Forum and Registration Information
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Woodbridge to Clarendon/ Arlington Court House

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenmel1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Woodbridge to Clarendon/ Arlington Court House
    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 9:58am
My coworker and i ride from Woodbridge to Clarendon M-F. We need a rider. We would leave at 8am from Woorbridge to get to Clarendon at 9. Usually when we take express lanes all the way down to Pentagon we are in the Clarendon area around 8:45. We have parking in Clarendon so the rider would walk from the garage to wherever they need to (we are right smack in the middle of Clarendon metro and Court House metro). If you would like to ride back that would be great! We could even drop off at Pentagon since we will drive by there in the morning but ideally would like someone in the Clarendon Court house metro area. Just keep in mind we leave work at 6. Tolls are crazy expensive and a rider would most definitely help!! Please message me if this sounds like it could work for you. Reliable rider please!! 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic