Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bob's slug line - clarification needed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoprion98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bob's slug line - clarification needed
    Posted: 09 Dec 2003 at 12:06pm
Hi guys! Since I have exhausted all carpool and vanpool options, I guess I am going to start slugging! I am going to go to "Bob's" Slug Line in Springfield, VA. Does anyone know where exactly the Memorial Bridge area and/or the 23rd street is? I work on 26 and M and need to know how much of a walking distance we're talking about and if there are sidewalks for me to walk on. I don't want to get hit by a car! Anyways, any help would be most appreciated. Thank you!
earlyriser View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote earlyriser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2003 at 11:09am
I'm not exactly sure of your question but I'll do my best to give you an answer.

At the Circuit City parking lot the line you want is the one on the East side of the lot. Just ask the folks in line if you're in the 23rd St or 18th St line. That line goes over Memorial Bridge. Then ask the drivers if they're going to 23rd and if so, how far up. You may not get a ride all the way to M so accept the one that goes the closest.

Look on this site to find the afternoon pick up spots. I believe the closest to you would be 19th & G.

I hope I came close to giving you the information you're seeking.

earlyriser
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic