Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PM slugging from the Pentagon

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Felicia45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PM slugging from the Pentagon
    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 8:38pm
I am interested in being a passenger departing around 4 or 430 Tues-Thurs to the Horner lot.
SavingTime View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SavingTime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2021 at 7:52am
I just walk down to the porkchop and wait at the Horner line. Usually get picked up. We do not always get a second slug, but they drop me off at Horner. After 5 pm, less cars seem to swing by.
goober View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2021 at 1:30pm
I rode in this morning from Horner for the first time since the pandemic and waited 5 minutes for a driver to appear, then another 5 minutes for another slug to show up.  This was at 7:00 and I expected more activity.  I'm assuming that most of the people that parked at Horner must have caught the bus in.

I dread slugging back from the Pentagon to Horner based on some of the posts I've seen.
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SavingTime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2021 at 5:10pm
There were two of us at the Pentagon Horner line this afternoon and no drivers. We waited roughly 20 minutes since 4:40

Difficult to convince others to slug when drivers don't stop by the Pentagon Horner stop.
KeithO View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeithO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2021 at 7:15am
There have been several drivers waiting for Slugs at the 610 line in the afternoon
Dk86 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dk86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2021 at 3:58pm
Slugs wanted to Horner!! I have stopped by the Pentagon twice this week looking for slugs to Horner between 4:00 and 4:30 …. 2-3 cars waiting and no people!
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SavingTime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2021 at 5:05pm
We had four slugs to Horner today at 4:45pm. Took about 15 minutes before two vehicles came.

Slugging home again.
The driver cheered at getting afternoon slugs.
Great start to the week.
scottt View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2021 at 8:03am
Have there been any Springfield slugs at the Pentagon?

Edited by scottt - 20 Jul 2021 at 8:03am
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SavingTime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2021 at 8:14am
I have not seen anyone either slug or vehicle waiting at the Springfield line at the Pentagon porkchop.
slug2015 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slug2015 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2021 at 9:21am
I have been driving by the Burke/Springfield line for the past few days, and have had no luck-usually between 4:15-4:25.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic