Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Prius review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glacier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2004 at 8:38am
Mr. Larson,

I respectfully submit that attempting to sell your wares on this website will only lead to you being the LAST person people will purchase a car from.

Cheers,

Glacier
emancilla View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emancilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2004 at 11:20am
LOL. Incredible.
Max_28756 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max_28756 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2004 at 2:52pm
Yeah, but we all know that one of us will slip over to the dark side, buy the Prius and start driving to work alone.
vabigblue View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vabigblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2004 at 7:55am
quote:
Originally posted by Max_28756
[br]Yeah, but we all know that one of us will slip over to the dark side, buy the Prius and start driving to work alone.

That may be true, but as glacier points out, I don't think it will be Mr. Larson's dealership.
glacier View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glacier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2004 at 2:06pm
I'm not sure people will be flocking to by a small, mono-utility, hybrid. I, along with others, probably, am waiting for large, multi-use, hybrids such as SUVs and trucks. For me, why buy a limited commuter car when I can, hopefully by next year, purchase a multi-use extended cab large truck that gets 30mpg.

One mans opinion.

Cheers,

Glacier
ronin718 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronin718 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2004 at 2:50pm
I'm with you, glacier. I needed to replace my pickup last fall, but since the new rig also needed to be a commuter vehicle, I ended up getting a RAV4 due to gas mileage. I'm also looking forward to hybrid SUVs/pickups. By the time they become stable and affordable, by wife's 4Runner will probably be ready for replacement.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic