Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HOV Rules

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vabigblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2004 at 2:51pm
When the troppers first had this big push to eliminate cheaters, didn't they indicate there would be an on-going effort to keep violators off HOV during rush hours? It seems like its getting back to the way it was two years ago.
emancilla View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emancilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2004 at 3:35pm
If I remember correctly, HOV on Route 66 ends at 7:00pm. Did they change that? Because USA mentions that it ends at 6:30pm.
USA View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2004 at 8:27am
quote:
Originally posted by emancilla
[br]If I remember correctly, HOV on Route 66 ends at 7:00pm. Did they change that? Because USA mentions that it ends at 6:30pm.

HOV inside the Beltway on I-66 is from 4:00 to 6:30. I believe that outside the Beltway the left lane is HOV-2 from 3:00 to 7:00. The right shoulder lane is open until 8:00, however.
emancilla View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emancilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2004 at 11:22am
Thanks for the clarification, USA.
kraftz View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kraftz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2004 at 10:40am
Yes. The HOV lanes begin at 3:30. You must be off the HOV lanes if you don't have the required number of people or a clean fueled car.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic