Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rt. 3 Gordon Road to C.C.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcsilva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rt. 3 Gordon Road to C.C.
    Posted: 09 Feb 2004 at 9:50am
Moving soon to the Rt. 3 area and was looking for feedback on the Gordon Road lot to C.C. possibilities and when the best time to catch a ride might be....thanks
VA_Slugger View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VA_Slugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2004 at 1:11pm
Welcome Mcsilva [:)], depending on when you have to be at the J.O.B. might dictate when you'll have to depart. I normally slug to the Pentagon and will get to the lot no later than 5:30 [|)] If I get a ride by 5:45 and the traffic is flowing, I'm usally at the Pentagon by 6:35 - 6:40. Of course, going home is another story in and of itself. [:0] I've gotten home in as fast as 40 mins and as slow as an hour and a half. [:(] Again, all-in-all a few factors will play a part in how long the commute is. for the most part, I normally expect a morning commute of about 50 mins and a afternoon commute of an hour...but that's just me. [:D] Again, welcome and enjoy the ride!
mcsilva View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcsilva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2004 at 2:58pm
Slugger.....thanks for your input
thirdbag View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thirdbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2004 at 1:43pm
I slug from Rt. 3 to CC every day.

I hit Gordon Rd. anywhere between 6:30 and 7:15. I am usually at work within an hour and 15 minutes. Including Metro from the Pentagon. I also sometimes get lucky and get straight to CC.

Good luck.

I've been picked up as late as 7:45 but don't count on it.

thirdbag
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic