Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PM Line - Rosslyn to Springfield?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PM Line - Rosslyn to Springfield?
    Posted: 10 Feb 2004 at 7:12am
Haven't seen any recent reports on how the Kent Street line is working. It was advertised as a good alternative to the Pentagon, but no slugs were in line there the past couple of times we drove by to pick up a slug for either RVM or S'stricker. Maybe we've been too early. [:I]
digithead View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote digithead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2004 at 9:46am
It's still working okay... It seems to be most popular around 5:00. I often get there around 5:20 - 5:30 and have had to wait a few minutes for riders, but it still beats the Pentagon. I'm hoping that interest will improve once the weather gets better. Please keep promoting the line - the fact that it survived the holidays gives me hope. We'll try advertising it some more in the spring.

Regards,

-=Digithead=-
n/a View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n/a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2004 at 3:23pm
I have had success as a driver and rider between 4:30 and 5pm.
sluDgE View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2004 at 7:11am
Thanks ... will give it another try between 4:15 and 4:30 this afternoon since we're short a carpool member today. Hope someone is there because picking up a slug in Rosslyn surely beats the Pentagon merry-go-round as we drive through Rosslyn heading to I-395 HOV.
Keep on sluggin' ! [:)]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic