Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sexual Assault at Horner Road?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustWannaGetHome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2004 at 9:33am
LittleJohnG, as a young woman, I appreciate any information posted about suspicious activity in commuter lots that will make me more aware of my surroundings. I don't want people to be afraid to post something that was suspicious because they feel they'll be accused of making something up.
LittleJohnG View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleJohnG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2004 at 2:53pm
quote:
Originally posted by RoadRunner
[br]
quote:
Originally posted by RoadRunner
[br]
Originally posted by JustWannaGetHome
[br]LittleJohnG, as a young woman, I appreciate any information posted about suspicious activity in commuter lots that will make me more aware of my surroundings. I don't want people to be afraid to post something that was suspicious because they feel they'll be accused of making something up.

No one is accusing anyone of "making something up" or trying to scare anyone off from making legitimate, fact-based postings -- only looking for the poster to validate the inconsistencies since the info provided to him was from a second party.

Okay. It was my mistake calling the crazy thing a "truck." [:I] She laughed when I called her. She said it was more like an SUV, so we got on the Mercedes site and she said it looked like the ML350 (which, granted, on the site is a 2004 edition, but she said it looked more like a 2002-2003 so ...). Anyway, NOT a truck, but an SUV ... Sorry 'bout that, folks. ...

Peace,

Little John
NavyYardSquid View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NavyYardSquid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2004 at 12:06pm
As a new driver, I usually ask where people want to be dropped, but I make it a point not to get too detailed with females, so as to prevent them from getting suspicious. I agree with a couple of the comments, the ladies should know they can ask for a little extra security, which I feel could include asking the be let off first so there are two witnesses, keeping everyone safe, honest, and secure.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic