Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lorton Shell

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steeler173 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lorton Shell
    Posted: 21 Apr 2004 at 11:15am
Hi all, can anyone tell me if the "old" Lorton slug line at the Shell station is back operating? I have driven passed there and have noticed vehicles in the lot there
OOCO View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OOCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2004 at 2:43pm
The slug line is behind the CITGO station where the bus kiosk stands. Most people parking there are still taking the bus but this is because rides have been inconsistent. Best times to get there are between about 6:10 and 6:20--I think the bus comes at 6:20. And again after about 6:30 until the 6:50 bus comes. All riders are going to the Pentagon. This is viable alternative to Lorton VRE which is way out of the way, but may require a little trianing of the slugs especially since we have a whole bunch of new people from the recent, unwanted, development.
Steeler173 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steeler173 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2004 at 8:50am
Thanks OOCO for your reply, I forgot to ask about location of the return slug line at the Pentagon can you provide info on that? Thanks again.
Admin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2004 at 1:23pm
OOCO,
Thanks for the information. The website is a little out of date so I'll use your information.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic